The McGirr Lab is looking for clinical and preclinical post-doctoral fellows to join our translational mood disorders research team.
· Have a strong interest in psychiatry and/or neuroscience.
· Passion for research with clinical applicability (either clinical, translational, or reverse translational).
· Have a strong academic record with a track record of scientific productivity as demonstrated by first author publications in top tier peer reviewed journals.
· Well-honed academic writing and oral communication skills
· Anticipating completion or completion of their terminal degree (MD, MD/PhD or PhD) within the last three years.
To apply, please send the following to the attention of Dr. Alexander McGirr (firstname.lastname@example.org):
(1) Cover letter including statement of research experience and interests,
(3) Contact information for three referees,
(4) Copy of graduate transcript,
(5) Writing sample (e.g., chapter of thesis or first author publication).